Monday, July 19, 2010

My name is Juliana van Kampen, I'm a Graphic Designer. I live in Auckland City, New Zealand. I'm originally from Wellington. I'm a multicultural mix of Maori, Pacific Islander, European and Croatian decent.
I have been studying for 5years @ Auckland University of Technology. I studied originally in Visual arts and then quickly fell in love with the fast pace and highly finished quality of Graphic Design. I am currently in my last semester of my final year of my bachelors degree in Graphic design.
Honestly I can not think of a more exciting and vibrant place to be...This blog is an ongoing thread that encapsulates everything. Broken, blue, beautiful or new. Everything I see and everything I think should be said or seen lives in this blog.
I think of my blog; not as a blog but, as my spirit and essence of what is happening in my life.
I live a very fast ,fun and bright life filled with exciting friends and places you get to see. I look forward to sharing my journey with you!


Juliana